With the support of our team of professionals, we have emerged as one of the prime manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of Perma Building Waterproofing Chemicals. These chemicals are formulated using superior quality compounds as per the international quality standards. Offered chemicals are a polymeric composite waterproofing liquid to be added to cement and sand to form a flexible membrane coating. Used for Waterproofing of basements, toilets, sunken, portion, roofs, water tank, etc., these Perma Building Waterproofing Chemicals are offered in different packaging options as per the requirements of clients.
Our offered Building Waterproofing Chemicals are available under the brand name "Perma Hypercrete" that acts as a polymeric additive of cement for plenty of uses. Featuring pure composition, durability and non-toxic nature, the mentioned chemicals are highly demanded in the construction industry during the construction of toilets, basements, roofs, water tanks, floor topping, swimming pool, joining two concrete surfaces together and many more. One can easily obtain mortor by combining the rendered hypercrete with cement and clean zone II sand.
Benefits of Building Waterproofing Chemicals
Typical Applications: Can be used for Waterproofing of basements, toilets, sunken, portion, roofs, water tank etc.
- Offers exceptional bond with almost every building material
- Renders great durability continuous wet conditions
- Do not get affected by ultraviolet radiations
- Coating characteristics enhance with time
- Combines waterproofing with hard-wearing & tough surface.
- Develops optimal bond with most of the building physicals.
- Highly serviceable in continuous wet conditions.
- Not affected by chemicals or UV rays by orbiting from moderate acids to strong alkalies.
- Most properties of the coating are modified with age.
- Functional as a bonding aid for new as well as old concrete / mortar repair & concrete-patching.
Packing: Available in 500 gms, 1 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 20 Kg, 25 Kg, 100 Kg and 210 Kg.
Directions For Use
- The surface should be escaped from all particulate or foreign matters. All concrete surfaces should be completely pre-wetted for at least one hour preceding the application of Building Waterproofing Chemicals. Before the surface is treated with the offered product, any excess water should be separated so that surface is only moist. The presence of water is totally avoidable with the application of this product. Provided product can fill & level the depressions, when being blended with 1 kg cement, 0.5 kg Perma Hypercrete and 1.5 kg silica sand.
- The product is blended with clean cement in the ratio of 1 kg cement: 1 kg of Perma Hypercrete. It should be well stirred until the removal of air bubbles takes place in the mix. The inter-mixture has to be applied with brush on the prepared opencast. Two or more coatings are recommended. Before the utilization of second coating, first coat should be enabled to air dry for 5-6 hours.