Our organization is successfully ranked in this domain as the affluent entity engaged in offering Perma Cement Grout. The offered grout is widely used for grouting of machine or tool foundations that are subjected to work under high dynamic loads such as crane rails, anchor bolts and dowel bars. The provided grout is processed by making utilization of utmost quality cements under the supervision of our seasoned professionals. The offered Perma Cement Grout is made available for clients in various packaging options within budgeted costs.
Perma Grout-80 is a fine cementitious powder, which is utilized for injection grouting etc. When blended with water, it forms a refined slurry. Injection grouting effectively arrests leakage. Our cement grout offers economic advantage for various construction applications.
- Excellent solubility
- High strength even at high mechanical stress
- Longer shelf life
- Eco-friendly and resettable aggregates
Perma Grout-80 is used mainly for grouting heavy machine foundation subject to huge dynamic loads and for grouting of crane rails, anchor bolts, dowel bars, column/ stanchion foundation, etc.
- A commendable compressive strength (more than 300 kg/cm2 / day). The strength can even exceed to more than 750 kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- The product is highly expansive and do not lead to shrinkage of any kind in the grouting material.
- The product is free flowing as well as self levelling in nature. It can also be pumped as required.
- The product is safe to use as its ingredient list does not contain nitrates, chlorides or sulphates. It also does not have any ferrous materials in its composition.
Directions For Use:
- Start by cleaning the foundation surfaces that require grouting.
- Wet the surface removing excess water from the recesses.
- Mix Perma Grout-80 and water to form a smooth slurry as per requirement.
- Pour the mixture into the pocket or recess that needs to be grouted. Put a wet hessian over the surface to prevent moisture loss.
- Appearance: Grey Powder
- Particle Size distribution: 100 microns to 2.4 mm max
- Water Addition For Flowable Consistency: 130 to 150 ml/kg
- Water Addition For Plastic Consistency: 120 to 130 ml/kg
- Free Expansion:4%
- Restrained Expansion: Greater that zero but less that 0.2%
- Output: 12 litre / 25 kg sack
- Available in 50 KGS sacks.
- Perma Grout-80 can last without losing quality for 12 months. Proper measures to be taken and the product should only be stored under cool and dry storage conditions.
- 12 Litres per 25 Kg bag of Grout 80.
Other Uses & Advantages:
- Overhead and underground water tanks.
- Water retaining structures and retaining walls.
- Offers accuracy, quality & efficiency in grouting.
- Easy to use and consistent results.