Amidst the leading manufacturers, exporters and supplier of building materials, we are serving to the specific demands of clients by offering Perma Cementitious Grouts. The offered grouts are well-suited for grout applications of machinery base where high flow, vibration0free and non-shrink performance is critical. These grouts are processed with utmost precision by our adroit professionals using quality-approved chemicals and innovative techniques in compliance with international quality standards. Additionally, we are offering these Perma Cementitious Grouts to the clients in different quality packaging options at competitive prices.
Perma Grout-60 White is a fine powder, which forms a refined slurry with water. It is utilized for injection grouting of RCC structures. This product is great for residential / commercial installations. Also, it is effective for demanding interior / exterior applications. It is easy to mix and grout.
- Excellent stability under thermal or mechanical shock
- High strength and compression resistance
- Low moisture content
- Good erosion resistance
Perma Grout-60 White finds application in:-
The product is specially used to grout in places where white colour is preferred.
- Grouting different types of heavy machine foundations that need to withstand huge dynamic loads.
- Grouting required underneath base plates of different types of machines.
- Grouting in white color required in columns /stanchion foundations.
- Grouting of other products like crane rails, dowel bars and anchor bolts.
- Excellent initial & and ultimate strength: The product when used gives a compressive strength of more than 300 kg/cm2 in a matter of only 24 hours. Strengths can surpass 600 kg/cm2 in 28 days.
- Good Expansion Property: Perma Grout-60 White has a good expansion rate (4% in plastic state, 0.2% in the hardened state). Thus, the grouting material do not shrink.
- Free Flowing Nature: Perma Grout-60 White being free flowing is self levelling in nature, and can also be easily pumped. No requirement for tamping or vibration for filling voids.
- Usage Safety: The product does not contain any kind of added chlorides, sulphates and nitrates. It is also free from ferrous materials.
Properties:Appearance: White PowderMax. Particle Size
Water Addition: 2.4 mmFor Flowable Consistency
Water Addition: 200 to 220 ml/KgFor Plastic Consistency: 180 to 200 ml/KgFree Expansion: 4%Restrained Expansion: Greater than zero but less than 0.2%
- Available from 10 KGS to 25 KGS.
- 13.5 Litres for every 25 Kg Sack of grout 60 white
Has a good shelf life of 12 months when recommended storage instructions are followed that includes storing the product in original packaging in a cool, dry place.
Other Advantages :
- Economical and efficient
- Offers excellent structural stabilization
- Superior strength in demanding environments
- Effective for residential, commercial & infrastructure