Accredited with ISO 9001:2008 certification, we are considered as the topmost manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Concrete Paver Coating. The offered coating is used to improve the surface and mechanical properties of the pavers, cemented tiles and stones while gratifying their aesthetic appeal. Processed with the utilization of optimum quality chemicals and state-of-the-art techniques, the offered chemical is also checked on defined quality parameters to ensure their purity. Besides this, we are offering this PERMA PAVER COAT WD to the clients in various packaging options within budgeted costs.
We offer Concrete Paver Coating , which is a milky white fluid that can be neatly applied as well as diluted on the dry & clean pavers, cement file or stone surfaces. It is easily absorbed deep inside the and ca make a protective barrier on the surface. The product is useful in amending the aesthetic look of the surface by transmitting gloss as well as semi gloss to the treated surface. The chemical makes the treated surface resistant to chemical attacks and staining. Concrete Paver Coating can bind the surface particles and thus strengthen the wearing surface.
- This is a milky white fluid that is based on surface active agents and acrylic co-polymers.
- Penetrates the capillary structure so as to give a tough & clear protection film
- Makes a glossy film
- Resistant to stains, oil and grease
- Can be easily applied by the unskilled laborers
Directions For Use:Use a coat of Perma Paver Coat-WD on surfaces to make them dust free and seal & protect them from damages. A piece of sponge or a soft brush can be used for coating the product. Use additional coats for giving a glossy look to the surface. Let the first coat dry completely before the second coat application.Curing: Takes about 5-10 minutes to cure in a tack free manner. Temperature and ventilation might lead to variations in the curing time.Properties:
- For providing protection to paver block tiles, interlocking pavers, slates and stones.
- Service Temp: 0°C to 60°C
- Flash Point: NIL
- Specific Gravity: 1.02 at 20°C
- Solid Content: 40% _+ 1
- 1 liter of Perma Paver Coat-WD will smoothly cover 80 to 100 sq. ft (single coat). For best results, use two coats.
- Sold in quantities of 10 liters, 25 liters & 100 liters. All products offered in HDPE Drums.
- 24 months or 2 years from the manufacturing date.