We are counted amongst the well-known manufacturers, exporters and supplier of supreme quality Perma Construction Joints Waterstop. This product is manufactured using supreme quality Hydrophilic Neoprene and advanced technology at our advanced manufacturing unit. The offered product is used for construction joints in RCC water tank & Retaining Wall. Moreover, we offer this Perma Construction Joints Waterstop in various specifications at market leading rates.
Earlier, the stopping water leaking from the structures had been a complex task because the conventional pre formed water bards were not at all user friendly in nature. Their failure because of concrete hindering always kept them in a similar position and they often got nailed and punctured. This made them really ineffective. However, in this modern world, with the rapid changes occurring in the technology, we have made it possible to develop the Construction Joints Water Stop to effectively block the leakages generating from the pipes and structures. The mentioned product is entirely based upon the neoprene that expands up to 250% of its actual volume.
Benefits of Construction Joints Water Stop
Typical Application: Used in RCC water tank & Retaining Wall.
- Flexible nature helps in absorbing all the deflection and movements in the structure
- Requires the process of nailing only to keep them in position
- Offers high resistivity against chemicals and hydrocarbons
- Effective against hard, saline and potable water
- Extremely user friendly in nature
- Easy to manage, Perma Hydroswell can be positioned via nailing and it is positioned at the hub of construction joint.
- This product can be stretched due to its high flexibility level. It can endure all sorts of bending or drifting of structure at the time of and after completion of construction work.
- It possesses excellent hydrocarbon and chemical resistance properties.
- Useful for safeguarding building structures against salt water, hard water and drinking water
- Convenient to set up via nails
Direction of Use
- It should be installed on dry concrete surface. The surface should be cleaned properly so that no loosely held concrete particles are left over it.
- Nail this product at construction joint hub by maintaining a gap of 30 cm from center to center prior to pouring of concrete.
- Lay all the pieces of Hydroswell closely at the butt joint.
- This product is accessible with a water proof coating material that helps to prevent its swelling or unnecessary extension at the time of construction. This product should not be used under rainy weather.
We offer Perma Hydroswell in 50 meter long roll.
COVERAGE: 50 m in 1 roll