With rich industry experience, we are presenting our clients high quality Epoxy Floor Coatings which are used as a high performance heavy duty epoxy concrete for industrial floors. Highly demanded in the industry, these coatings are processed from premium grade chemical and advanced machines. To ensure their high efficacy, the offered coatings are tested on various parameters by our quality controllers. We offer these Perma MASTER FLOOR HD BASE at industry leading rate to the clients.
Epoxy Floor Coatings are offered under the brand name "Perma Master Patch FL". This product is entirely based upon the epoxy resin that offers strength to the concrete structures. The mentioned coating is widely used as bedding mortar for repairing the industrial floors. In order to achieve superior effectiveness, this coating is to be used in combination with the quartz sand.
Key Points of Epoxy Floor Coatings
- Mainly used in the applications that are to used in minimum time period
- Offers excellent resistance to abrasion and hard wearing
- Renders high strength with resistivity to slipping
Perma Master Floor – HD acts as suitable screed mortar or bedding mortar for industrial flooring.
- This floor coating prevents wearing of floor surface and acts against abrasion.
- Anti slippery floor surface
- Strengthens floor
- Easy to apply and suitable for safeguarding floor surface against aggressive chemicals
Direction of Use
- Surface preparation of floor is required to make the coated surface long lasting.
- The concrete floor should be free from dust particles, laitance, oil and greasy substances.
- The surface should be cut to obtain even and clear surface.
- Apply Perma Master Prime- CN as primer on dry and clean surface.
- Use resin mixer pan to blend liquid form of reactor and base. Add aggregate into the mixture.
- Start remixing the blending till the aggregates are disseminate in a uniform manner.
- Apply the mixture on primer treated wet surface. Use trowel to cover the entire floor surface in required thickness level.
Perma MASTER FLOOR HD BASE can be accessed in bulk and 10 kg packaging options.
Coverage: 5.4 s q . f t / kg per mm thickness.