Our valuable clients can avail from us quality approved Perma Industrial Epoxy Coating that is processed from supreme quality chemicals. In addition to this, the offered chemical is used for coating on walls and floors to protect from moisture. Moreover, the offered coating is processed in compliance with international quality standards. This Perma Industrial Epoxy Coating is offered in various packaging options at industry leading price to the clients.
Industrial Epoxy Coating is vended under the brand name "Master Coat-HD", which is especially made for withstanding loads and pressures expected on floors, walls, metallic and concrete structures. As the name implies, the mentioned coating is used for industrial applications. It contains two packs - one with the pigmented base and other is the hardener. These coatings can easily be built up to higher thicknesses by applying subsequent coats. Our offered Industrial Epoxy Coating is highly demanded in the industrial sectors because of its capability of protecting the concrete applied to the interior of the structure, but exterior, as well. When dries, the thickness of its each coat is 200 microns.
Where To Use Industrial Epoxy Coating?
- Mainly finds usage in the plating shops, power stations, oil refineries, paper mills, hospitals, sugar factories, engineering workshops, garages, hatcheries and many more.
- Can be applied to the tanks that contain oils, beverages and other consumable liquids
- Acts as a protective layer for laboratories and abattoirs
- Perma Master Coat HD is ideal solution for safeguarding metal tank or concrete interior or exterior.
- It can be safely used for coating oil, potable water or flammable liquid storage tanks.
- It is also used as an essential element of wall and floor coating materials in paper mills, plating centers, oil refineries, operation theater in hospitals, garages, processing units, hatcheries, sugar refineries, food processing units and engineering workshops.
- It is also used to formulate decorative as well as protective coating materials for slaughterhouse and laboratories.
- The applied coating lasts for longer period.
- Free from solvent, it is Eco friendly for its toxin free content.
- It serves as a suitable waterproofing coating.
- It helps to protect applied surface against chemical attack.
- It can be applied via roller or brush.
- Due to its food grade content, it can be safely applied on the surface of drinking water tank.
This two component product can be obtained in 40 kg and 1 kg packaging options.
COVERAGE: 3 to 4 sq. mtr / kg / coat . Minimum 2 coats recommended.