We are engaged in providing the best quality Perma Injection Grout that is a semi flexible polyurethane injection grouting system. This chemical is processed using supreme quality basic chemicals by our skilled professionals. Offered chemical is used to stop leakages in difficult places such as basements tunnels and heavy structures. Tested on various quality parameters by our experts to assure its quality, we offer this Perma Injection Grout in various packaging options at market leading rates.
Safe to use
Typical Application: To stop leakages in difficult situation such as basements tunnels and heavily leaking massive structures.
- Perma Inject DYC-Catalyst is used in severe conditions for effective sealing of leakages appeared on the surfaces of concrete structures, tunnels and basements.
- Its chemical properties remain unaffected when exposed to water. It does not contain fillers and solvents. It is, therefore, is perfect for drinking water storage tank application purpose.
- The amount of the catalyst or reactor of this two component grouting material can be modified between 6-10% to suit its onsite application needs.
- This grouting material is known for its immediate action and no curing is required after its application.
- This grouting item generates large foam ( eight times greater in amount than its reacting elements) as a result of its reaction with moisture or water.
- The carbon di oxide gas which is generated during reaction process promotes suitable absorption of the produced foam inside the deep cracks appeared on concrete surfaces so that these fractures are sealed.
- Perma Inject DYC is also effective in treating honeycomb surfaces and capillary network of concrete structures to prevent deposition of water.
- This product is especially effective in treating severe cracks and serious damp problems.
- The tertiary structural leakage can also be treated with this grouting material after the application of Perma Inject STC.
Direction of Use
- The cracked surface needs to be cleaned thoroughly so that no loosely held concrete particle, dust or dirt is left.
- The pattern of grouting nozzle needs to be determined on the basis of precise dimension of leakage affected area.
- It is recommended for drilling holes on any one side of vertical or horizontal cracks by maintaining 45 degree angular direction towards the hub of the fissure.
- A gap of eight inches needs to be maintained in the centre space.
- The drilling should be started from downward to upward direction. The packers should be attached inside drilling holes.
- Use paste form of Perma Plug around the area of loosely held packers (this situation arises when holes are drilled on weak concrete surfaces).
- To apply Perma Inject DYC-Catalyst, blend it with prepolymer resin. T
- he amount of Perma Inject DYC can be modified within the range of 6% to 10% based on the severity of crack.
- Use motor controlled high pressure pump or hand operated pump until the surrounding drilling holes are filled with foam.
- Counter pressure of nozzle nipple should be maintained till the completion of this procedure.
- Use Perma Inject Clean (suitable for cleaning polyethane made object) for cleaning of pump and other accessories.
The offered catalyst can be accessed in 100 ml and 1 liter of packaging options. The polymer resin can be obtained in 1 kg and 20 kg packaging quantity options.
COVERAGE: Depends upon porosity in concrete.