Owing to our wide experience in this domain, we are engaged in offering high grade Perma Liquid Integral Waterproofing Compound. This chemical is processed under the utmost favorable conditions keeping in mind international quality standards. Moreover, the offered chemical is used in concrete or mortar along with gauging water for waterproofing of walls and ceilings. Stringently tested on various parameters, we offer this Perma Liquid Integral Waterproofing Compound in different packaging options at industry leading price.
Our offered Liquid Integral Waterproofing Compound is available under the brand name " Perma Plast - O - Proof STD" , which is considered as an integral compound used for waterproofing. It is the perfect option to be used for both plasters and concrete structures. The mentioned compound is also considered as the specialized surfactants that imparts cohesive characteristics and excellent flow to the mortars and concrete structures.
Pros of Liquid Integral Waterproofing Compound :
- Bleed and segregation can be easily prevented that eventually prevents honeycombing
- Enhances the durability of the structures because of air entertainment
- Prevents the attack by chlorides and sulphates
- Helps in improving the finishing of surfaces
Direction For UsePerma Plast-O-Proof STD and water are thoroughly blended in the ratio 50 kg : 100 gm. This mixture is then added into the mortar and concrete. However, the composition may vary depending upon the requirement.ActionThe working of our offered Liquid Integral Waterproofing Compound is done in the following way:Typical Application: Liquid integral waterproofing compound for concrete and mortars.
Few Words of CautionIn order to achieve an excellent waterproofing concrete, it is essential to taken the bulletined below points into consideration:
- In concrete:
- Disruption of capillary network occurs within the concrete mass that conducts water using concrete.
- Minimizes the demand for water so that ratio of W/C ratio is represented in the range of -0.45 for ensuring superior concrete
- In Mortar:
- Renders better workability and trowelling characteristics while applying cement or sand mortar mixes.
- Enhances the property of adhesion and tensile strength
- Minimizes the possibility of crack shrinkage
- All the processes like curing, placing and mixing should be conducted properly
- Proper selection of aggregates and cement is of prime importance
- Appropriate mix design is necessary
- Emphasis on the selection of better waterproofing product is paramount
- Strict adherence to the W/C ratio in the range of 0.45
PACKING: Available in 100 gm 200 kg.
COVERAGE: In demanding situation dosages could be doubled to 200 gms/ 50 kg bag of cement.