Being an unparallel manufacturer, exporter and supplier, we are offering Liquid Tile Adhesive to the clients. The provided adhesive is used to fix and seal the mortars, tiles, marbles and other building materials to the horizontal surfaces. Available in different packaging options to suit the specific needs of clients, the offered adhesive is processed by our seasoned professionals by utilizing optimum quality chemicals and pioneering methodology. Furthermore, we are offering this Liquid Tile Adhesive to the clients at pocket friendly prices.
Offered Liquid Tile Adhesive is a precise composition, which is offered with strong adhesion and weather proof properties. This adhesive is a comp polymer liquid, which is added to the bedding mortars utilized for the fixture of marble slabs, cerarnic tiles or granite slabs on horizontal surfaces. Offered adhesive dramatically heightens the adhesion, waterproofing and tensile properties in the mortars. It can be added to neat cernent so as to amend the the physical properties of the paste.
- BS 5980:1980 Draft CEN:prEN 12004-1997
- Perma Liquid Tile Adhesive is used for attaching ceramic tiles on mosaic or concrete flooring.
- It is also effective in affixing granite slab on concrete flooring and for installation of marble slabs on flooring.
- Useful to set up wall skirting
- Perfect for affixing ceramic and glazed tiles on flooring and walls
- It acts as the cost effective solution for making tiles water protected.
- Useful for enhancing tensility level and adhesive properties of mortars
- Convenient to apply and Eco friendly content
Direction of Use
- In case of affixing granite slabs, ceramic tiles and marble slabs on concrete surface, blend 2 liters of Perma Liquid Tile Adhesive with 15 kg cement, 2/3 liters of water and 50 kg free flow sand to prepare thick mortar.
- The prepared mortar can be used for fixing tiles over 37 sq.ft area by forming 5 mm thick bed.
- Smear the mortar on floor surface uniformly and compress the marble, granite and ceramic tiles to fix these in desired position.
- In case of mosaic floor, 1 liter of this tile adhesive needs to be blended with 15 kg cement, water in precise volume and 25 kg silica powder or quart powder or well sorted sand to prepare thick mortar.
- The floor surface and tile back need to be treated with primer prior to applying mortar.
- Apply the mortar on primer treated mosaic floor in a uniform manner.
- Position the slab or tile to their precise position on the mortar treated surface.
- It should be remembered that primer (applied by brush) tends to dry within short period.
- Therefore, the primer needs to be applied on marble or granite or tile shortly before their affixing.
This product can be accessed in 100 liter, 25 liter and 10 liter packaging options.
- Depends upon type of use. Refer Literature