With the immense support of an ingenious team of professionals, our organization is betrothed to offer Perma Non Shrink Cementitious Grout. Widely used in a wide range of construction works, the offered grout is basically a free flowing grout to grout the recesses in concrete surfaces during repairing. Our professionals process this grout using premium quality chemicals and pioneering techniques as per international quality standards. Besides this, we offer this Perma Non Shrink Cementitious Grout to the clients in different air tight packaging options within budgeted costs.
Safe and stable for construction and building foundations
Accurate and Eco-friendly composition
High purity and offers nice grit distribution
Minimal ash content
- Machine foundations
- Stanchion/Column foundations
- Grouting composition eliminates and recesses in sanitary fittings such as floor taps, annular areas of pipe passes across walls etc. in residential structures.
- Anchor bolts, dowel bars, grouting crane rails etc.
- Capable to attain the strength of parent concrete within 3 days i.e. 200 kgs/cm2.
- Shrinkage compensating product, which is least smitten by shrinkage.
- Functional as a self leveling & free flowing product that does not need any vibrations.
- Free from all added Sulphates, Nitrates, Chlorides, and various other ferrous materials.
- Capable to attain a terminal strength of 400 kg/cm2 after 1 week.
Directions For Use :
- Neaten the the foundation surface to be plastered so that it may become free from oil, grease, dust, dirt, paint, curing compound etc.
- Make the surface wet and avoid stagnation of water in the recesses.
- Mix Non Shrink Cementitious Grout with water in accordance of the ratios remarked above in the properties, so as to make a smooth consistence mortar or suspension.
- Pour down the material in the recesses or pocket that need to be fixed and cure by setting a wet hessian after the process of initial hardening.
General purpose grout for grouting pockets recesses in concrete and in repairs.
Available from 10,25 KGS and 50 KGS.
13.5 Itr of grouting slurry per 25 kg bag.