Our Plast-O-Care is an effective skim coat. Available in powder form, it is easy to use. Having white color, it is based on white cement, well-chosen polymers & fillers. It is a water-resistant plaster, practical in 1 to 2 mm thickness per coat. This coating product is perfect for smooth even surfaces (walls & ceilings). It can be used on plasters, brick, RCC, or block work etc.
Direction For Use:
- Clean the surface, and remove dust, dirt, oil, grease etc.
- Dampen the concrete or plastered surface, before use.
- If surface has pores, then treat the surface with SBR diluted 1.
- Mix 350-390 ml of clean water to 1 kg of Plast-O-Care.
- Mix thoroughly, and keep it for 5-10 minutes.
- Re-mix to obtain even consistency of paste.
- Apply the paste on plaster / concrete surface with putty blade or spatula.
Packing: Available in 20 kg and 40 kg HDPE packing.
- Paint to walls and ceilings.
- Plasters, brick, RCC etc.
Shelf Life: The Plast-O-Care has a shelf life of 1 year, if stored in the original packing.
- Form: Fine Powder
- Color: White
- Binder: Cement
- Fillers: Selected mineral fillers
- Maximum Aggregate Size: 500 micron
- Plastic Density: 2.0
- Bulk Density: 1.05
- Yield: 700 ml / kg.
- Water Requirement: 350 to 390 ml / kg
- Coverage: 1.2 kg / m² / mm
- Pot Life: 3 hours
- Adhesion To Concrete: 10 kg / cm²