Perma Plast PC we offer is a premium grade admixture that is based on hyper plasticising Poly Carboxylic Ethers. The product is suitable for getting free flowing concrete that can sustain workability for an extended period of time. It can be used on different grades of cement and is demanded on a large scale for producing concrete having commendable compressive, tensile & flexural strengths. Another major advantage of Perma Plast PC is that it yields concrete that is impervious to any kind of chloride and sulphide attack. The product can be dosed at 0.4 to 3 percent by weight of cement, which mainly is dependent on the type of concrete required.
- Perma Plast PC – 101 we offer can be used in all high grade concrete (the cement content of the concrete should be more than 350 kg/ m3).
- The product is suggested for concreting in hot and humid weather conditions.
- The product gives excellent workability retention.
- The product is used in structures where high grade concrete is required.
- The product gives commendable initial and ultimate strengths to concrete.
- Hyper plasticizing action this product exhibits leads to production of free flowing concrete.
- Provides good workability over long periods.
- Gives the concrete superior compressive, tensile & flexural strengths.
- Cements of different types are compatible with the product.
- Recommended in construction of sturdy marine structures, and robust bridge girders.
- Concrete produced is high grade, dense and impermeable with a flawless & fair finish.
Directions For Use:
Add requisite amount of Perma Plast PC – 101 to the mix along with water. No plasticizers should be poured onto the dry mix or to the dry cement. For long distance transportation of concrete, 50% of Perma Plast PC – 101 in the suggested dose can be added at the batching plant. The remaining 50% can be added later, i.e., just before pouring the product at the work site.
- Appearance: Straw Colored Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.06 at 25⁰C
- pH: 6.0
- Chlorides: Nil
- Nitrates: Nil
- Sulphates: Nil
- Freezing Point : + 5°C Material can be reconstituted by agitation at 30°C
- Though dosage can be modified as per the quality & consistency of the concrete required, the recommended dose is 0.4 - 3 percent by weight of the cement.
Health And Safety:
- No known health hazard or fire risk has been associated with the product.
- Product is sold in varying weights in the form of 25kg, 100kg and 200kg drums.
- 24 months from the date of formulation. The product should be kept in a cool and dry place where the temperature does not fall below + 5°C. Thawing at + 30°C should be done if the product freezes. For optimum efficiency, ensure the product is stored in the original drums provided. Also, shake product before use for getting the right product consistency.