Owing to our expertise of many unbeaten years in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying Perma Polycarboxylic Copolymers Admixture. It is used as dispersants for avoiding particle segregation and increase the life of structures. This admixture is processed under the proper supervision of our experts using premium grade chemical compounds and modern machinery. The provided admixture is offered in different packaging options for our clients to meet their specific needs. This Perma Polycarboxylic Copolymers Admixture can be availed by our clients at pocket friendly prices.
A fourth generation superplasticizer based on polycarboxylic copolymers.
PERMA PLAST PC-502 Is a product based on Polycarboxylic synthetic polymers. It is recommended in hot weather concreting where workability retention over long period are required. It is also recommended where high Initial and ultimate strengths are expected. It could be dispensed at dosages varying between 0.5 to 1.5 % by weight of cement.
Offered Polycarboxylic Acid Copolymer is an optimal quality super plasticizer cum extremely high range water reducer, settled on high molecular weight polycarboxylic co-polymers. This is a light colored fluid that does not make changes in the color of concrete. Highly useful for pre cast unit, it is of particular benefit in concreting RCC members with full reinforcement. The product is extremely easy to dose, the quantity of which can be added to the concrete or mortar concoction at all phases of admixture.
- PERMA Plast PC 502 maintains flowability and required density of concrete.
- It is blended with mortars and concrete mixture to optimize their compresive force.
- Its inclusion in concrete mixture helps to reduce the proportion of water and cement.
- It is useful for promoting strength of concrete within a short span of time.
- Useful for enhancing workability of concrete
- Being light in color, the inclusion of PERMA Plast PC 502 does not affect original color of concrete.
- It is especially effective for pre-cast units.
- The inclusion of PERMA Plast PC 502 strengthens RCC structure.
- The dosage amount of this product can be decided easily and it can be blended in mortar or concrete mix at any phase of blending.
Known for its high deflocculating properties , this dispersing agent serves as a top quality plasticizing factor for the particles of cement present in mortar or concrete mix. It eliminates the necessity of mixing water in concrete or mortar paste. Moreover, it assists in minimizing water content of prepared mix to enhance its strength. Moreover, its addition does not affect color of mortar or concrete mix.
Direction of Use
This co polymer needs to be mixed with cement or mortar or concrete mixture while adding water to the mix. It is suggested not to blend PERMA Plast PC 502 in dry cement.
This product can be obtained in 200 kg, 100 kg and 25 kg packaging options.
- Field trials are needed to be conducted so as to determine the optimal dosage of this product for all possible applications. Nevertheless, the dosage range is between 100 ml to 1000 ml in every 50 kg bag of cement based upon the end result of demand.
- Supplied in 125 kg, 250 kg and 30 kg packs.
Unit II : Plot no : 3102 G.I.D.C, Sarigam, Taluka, Umergaon, District - Valsad, Vai Vapi, Vapi, Gujarat, 396155, India