With the assistance of our adroit team of professionals, we are offering Perma Polymer Bonding Chemical that is a milky white liquid based on mineral aggregates. Moreover, this chemical is used on various construction sites for increasing adhesive property of plaster and gypsum. In order to ensure its quality, this chemical is sternly monitored on various parameters by our experts. We offer this Perma Polymer Bonding Chemical at market leading rates to our valuable clients.
Typical Applications: Bonding agent for plaster and gypsum.
COVERAGE: 1 kg shall cover an area of 35 to 45 sq ft.
This product is based on graded aggregates and water-dispersible complex polymers. It is practical for plaster or concrete surfaces, and it requires minimal surface preparation. There is saving on cost, time and labor.
- Perma Uni Bond acts as a suitable bonding factor during cement rendering work, cement paste application method and plastering of concrete surface.
- It is also used as an essential bonding element for gypsum plaster for concrete surface.
- This chemical based bonding agent can be availed in ready to use form.
- The standard grade aggregates present in this product strengthens mechanical attributes of plastered surface.
- Perma Uni bond should be applied before sixty minutes of applying cement rendering. In case of gypsum coating, this time should extend to ten days.
Direction of Use
- The surface needs to be prepared by removing all sorts of dirt, oil, grease and other unwanted substances prior to its application.
- Shake the container of Perma Uni Bond before its usage.
- The coating should be applied homogeneously.
- This bonding chemical needs to be applied ten days prior to the application of gypsum plaster. One can also apply this chemical before sixty minutes of applying plaster. But in that case, the chemical coated surface needs to be left for at least one day or more to improve coating thickness level.
This product can be accessed in 40 kg and 10 kg packaging options.