Keeping track with market development, we are involved in offering our clients excellent quality Perma Polymer Waterproofing Coating. It is an economical waterproofing liquid based on complex polymeric systems to be added to cement and sand to form a membrane coating. This chemical is used for waterproofing of various structures such as water tanks, terraces, bridges, retaining tanks, bridges, retaining walls, etc. Also, this Perma Polymer Waterproofing Coating is processed using the utmost quality basic chemicals and latest techniques at par with the set industry standards.
Polymer Waterproofing Coating is available under the brand name "Perma Superflex". As the name implies, the mentioned product is entirely based upon the polymer that has been modified for minimizing the slurry coating. This coating is usually applied to the concrete and mortar structures for preventing dampness and leakage. Being flexible in nature, it is capable of accommodating thermal contraction and expansion of these structures.
- Used as an external as well as internal waterproofing coating.
- Suited for hairline crack sealing, damp proofing and protection from chloride in assorted structures such as terraces, balconies, water- tanks, basements, sea walls, small flat roofs, bridges, retaining walls, abrasion resistant lining etc.
Benefits of Polymer Waterproofing Coating :
- Because of its non toxic nature, it causes no harm when comes in contact with drinking water
- Extremely easy to apply with the single stroke of brush
- Offers excellent adhesion to the substrates with sound
- Ensures protection against carbonation and water
- Renders high resistivity against abrasion
- Easy application with brush
- Has good adhesion to prepared substrates
- Comes with abrasion resistance
- Gives protection against carbonation and water & salt penetration
- Non-toxic when cured therefore appropriate for contact with drinking water
- Non-corrosive to reinforcing steel
Directions For Use
- A dry mixture of clean sand and optimal quality cement should be prepared in the weight proportion of 1:1. This resultant mixture should be intermingled with this coating in proportion of one part of Polymer Waterproofing Coating to two parts of the dry mixture so as to create a slurry. For trowellable putty & consistency, the proportion of the provided product should be decreased accordingly. The admixture for slurry should be kept in a dry & clean container by slowly adding the powder element to Perma Superflex and moving with a mixer of slow speed. Mixing should be continued until an uniform consistency is attained. The surface to be activated should be well cleaned & dampened instantly before the application of slurry.
- While the surface is still moist apply the primal coat and leave to harden (2 – 6 Hours) before application of second coat.
- For slurry application make the use of a hard plastic bristly brush or cleaning implement. After the second coat has been utilized finish the process by rubbing with a dry & soft absorbent. For waterproofing, suspension should be utilized at the rate of 3 kg/m2.
Typical Applications: Waterproofing of various structures such as water tanks, terraces, bridges, retaining tanks, terraces, bridges, retaining walls etc.
Packing: Available from 1 kg to 210 kg.
Coverage: 1 kg covers an area of 30 to 40 sqft/coat. Minimum 2 coats recommended.