SBR Waterproofing Product
Our offered SBR Waterproof Bonding Agent can be availed under the brand name “Perma Latex SBR”, which is made using Styrene Butadiene rubber, hydrophilic agents, special adhesive and various other bonding chemicals. The mentioned bonding agent renders versatility in several civil engineering applications. We are engaged in offering high quality SBR Waterproof Bonding Agent that is processed using superior quality raw material under the guidance experienced professionals keeping in mind international quality standards. Furthermore, offered product is checked on various quality parameters by our exerts before delivery at clients' end. Used as heavy duty repair additive & bonding agent for mortars, our clients can avail this Perma Latex SBR from us in different quantity packing options at market leading rates.
Perma Latex SBR appears to be milky white in color and is considered as top-of-the-line emulsion that finds usage for enhancing the performance of concrete and cement mortar. Bulletined below are some applications of our vended bonding agent:
- Mortars made using this bonding agent are widely used to join prefabricated components and as bedding mortar in precast block work for ensuring secured water tight joints.
- Can also be used for repairing floors, if used as an additive in the mortar for making screeds that are useful for restoring nosing of stairs and floor ducts.
- When combined with cement in the ratio 1:1, it finds usage during the repairing of concrete by producing very strong primer.
- Considered as an essential member to bond new plaster to the older one by making non-shrinkage and crack free mortar.
- With Multi-layered plastering, it not only serves as a bonding agent, but as waterproof barrier.
- Acts as an additive for rendering strong and effective waterproofing plaster in the mortar.
- Used for avoiding leakages from underground and overhead potable water tanks.
- Excellent adhesive to fix wall paneling, tiles and stones
- Can be used as the corrosion inhibitor on exposed bridge girders for preventing them against sulphates and chlorides
- To eliminate leakage from water retaining structures like pipes, masonry pointing, concrete junctions and many more
Pros of Using SBR Waterproof Bonding Agent
There are several advantages of using our offered product of which some are mentioned below:
- Ideal for the applications requiring saltpetre action on the walls where no other remedy works easily
- Renders strong bonding even with the old structures, bricks, concrete, steel and stones
- Prevents the attack of sulphate and chloride ions to the structures made of cement
- Works as a primer for bricking bat coba systems installed on the terraces
- Excellent adhesive for stones, granite tiles, marble and other kinds of tiles
- Enhances the compressive and flexural strength of mortars and concrete
- Helps in producing non shrink and dust proof mortars
- Acts as an exceptional waterproofing product
Directions For Use
- Surface Preparation: It is essential to prepare the surfaces over which the offered product is to be applied. Preparation involves all the surfaces to free from oil, dust, grease any any other kind of deleterious material. Cutting of all the loose portions are done for making the concrete smooth. Also, it is ensured that the surface is free from stagnant water.
- Aggregates: All the aggregates should be carefully designed for ensuring in accordance with the maximum size of aggregate and the thickness of mortar and concrete.
- Mixing: Mixing of mortars can be manually done or using machine and is dosed with the gauging water. Once prepared, the mixture is immediately emptied into the mixer drum.
- Method of Application: Firstly, the primer is applied and then application of mortar is done. Primer can be easily made by blending water, cement and SBR into appropriate proportions.
- For repairing floors: The base is prepared by applying the primer, which is made by blending the cement, water and Perma Latex SBR in the ratio of 2:1:1. This mixture is used for repairing floor duct edges and stair nosing.
- Waterproof plaster: Water and offered bonding agent in mixed in the ratio 1:6 for gauging water in the mortar and for cement plaster, these material should be mixed in the ratio 1:4.
- Bonding new and old concrete: in order to form thick slurry, it is mixed with cement in the ratio 1:1.
- For fixing paneling, marble and granite tiles: Use in the ratio 1:1 for treating tiles.
It is essential to perform the curing of the modified mortar for preventing it against the premature drying out. Once the product is applied, leave for a day to settle in properly and then start curing.
The coverage of SBR Waterproof Bonding Agent depends upon the type of usage, however, when used with primer can cover 40 square feet.
Perma Latex SBR available in different quantities like 100ml, 250ml, 500 ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 10 Litre, 20 Litre, 25 Litre, 100 Litre and 200 Litre packaging, depending upon the type of requirement.
If stored in dry and cool conditions, above the five degree Celsius of temperature, it can be used for twenty four months from the date of manufacturing.
Long lasting effect
long self life