Amidst our wide range of chemicals, we offer high quality Self Leveling Epoxy Coat which is widely used in operation theaters, factories, laboratories, bakeries, showroom, hospitals, etc. The processing of this coating is supervised by a team of highly skilled and experienced chemical engineers. This coating is tested for quality and effectiveness in our state-of-the-art laboratories. Our clients can avail this Perma MASTER FLOOR SL BASE from us at industry leading price.
Safe to use
Long shelf life
Perma Master Floor-SL is an environment friendly epoxy based floor coating item. Being self leveled coating product, it helps to maintain uniform smoothness of applied surface. This product is especially suitable light traffic floor surface.
- It possesses higher bending strength, compressive force and tensility level than concrete surface.
- This epoxy coating can be accessed in green, brown, gray and blue color options.
- Convenient to apply and remove as well
- Acts as a suitable water and chemical resistance coating
- This epoxy coating can be availed in pre weight unit.
- Equipped with anti bacterial properties
- Prevents deposition of dust on applied surface
- Non toxic content
Direction of Use
- The floor surface should be free from greasy and oily substances, laitance, bitumen and dirt prior where Perma Master Floor-SL needs to apply. Most importantly, the floor surface needs to be dry and should possess low moisture level.
- The surface should be washed after acid etching and it needs to be dried under normal temperature.
- Use masking tapes in the border area of floor to maintain straightness of floor edges.
- Apply primer of Perma Master Prime – CN prior to the application of the offered epoxy coat.
- Coat the surface with Perma Master Floor-SL post one or two hours of applying the primer.
- Slightly spill the mixed material on the coated floor and make the surface smooth by using trowel.
- Flow the remaining mixed substances over the floor and trowel the surface to attain requited thickness.
- Use the trowel again to remove entrapped air bubbles from the treated surface.
- Utilization of skid proof granules like silicon carbide granules is suggested to achieve non slippery floor surface.
- The granules should be spread on Perma Master Floor-SL coated surface prior to its drying and hardening.
The bulk amount of PERMA MASTER FLOOR SL BASE can be accessed in pre weight unit. Customers can also obtain it in 5 kg packet.
COVERAGE: 7.17 sq.ft / kg for 1 mm thickness.