We are a prominent firm, engaged in offering high quality Silicon Water Repellent Coating that is used for making concrete, plasters, exposed bricks and clay tiles water repellant. Furthermore, this coating is processed by our experienced professionals using superior quality basic chemicals and advanced technology. Offered coating is also strictly examined on various parameters by our experts to assure its optimum quality. Offered in hygiene packaging material, we provide this Perma TREAT WB at the most affordable price.
Silicon Water Repellent Coating is an ultimate solution for repelling water in the areas that are prone to humidity and rain. It works well on the exposed brick, concrete plastered walls and block surfaces. Depending upon the requirement of clients, the mentioned coating is available in the three different packaging of 1, 20 and 200 liters. Our offered product is prepared without using any kind of solvent except for the water. This being the reason, the product is entirely non-toxic in nature.
Characteristics of Silicon Water Repellent Coating
- The offered coating Perma TREAT WB is clear liquid with a cloraclastic smell. Its specific gravity is 1.25 and 25 and content of solid and silica with KoH is 35, 10 and 20% w/w, respectively.
- An excellent water repellant on concrete, block surfaces, and plastered bricks.
- A good water repellent for roofing tiles, clay tiles & paving blocks.
- Effective post-construction DPC against emerging dampness.
- A perfect admixture in the manufacturing of bricks, blocks & clay tiles.
- No solvents are needed.
- Easy to use & Eco-friendly.
- Tack-free lasting finish.
- The product is water-based, and no toxic dangers.
- Good penetration, and treated surfaces can be effectively painted.
Directions For Use
A. Surface Application:
Dilute the Perma Treat-WB with soft water. Brush or spray apply it on dry vertical / inclined surfaces. For better penetration, spray application is desired. Spray drip flow should be at least 300 mm.
B. Injection Grouting for DPC:
To achieve damp proof course in order to arrest the emerging dampness – expose all bricks by withdrawing the skirting tiles & plaster from the wall, at level of floor slab. Drill holes to a depth, in each brick. Dilute the Perma Treat WB with water in 1:15 ratio. Now inject it into each hole till sweat is determined on the surface. When all holes are grouted, plug all the holes. After one week, Re-plaster the surface with cement sand mortar blended with the Perma Treat WB. Dilute it with water in 1:10 ratio, and dosage is 5 litre per 50kg cement bag.
C. As An Admixture:
In the making of bricks, clay tiles, blocks & mosaic tiles, dilute Perma Treat WB with water. The proportion is 1:50; and with the diluted Perma Treat-WB, 50% of gauging water is replaced.
D. Dip Treatment:
For reduced absorbency of clay tiles, mosaic tiles and cement tiles – immerse them in a bath incorporating Perma Treat–WB, diluted in 1:100 proportion.
Packing: Perma TREAT WB available in 500 ml / 1 Ltr / 10 Ltr / 25 Ltr / 100 Ltr drums.
Shelf Life: 24 months, and it should be stored in primary packing, in cool & dry conditions.
Coverage: Covers 800 to 1000 sq ft. / lit, when mixed with 10 ltr of water.