Perfect chemical for plasticizing admixtures, this Perma Super Plasticising Admixture is extensively demanded in construction industry. It is accurately formulated under the proper direction of our industry experts. Processed using top grade chemical compound at our well-equipped processing unit, the provided admixture is used for all structural concrete as an admixture that helps to reduce water requirement without loss of strength. Also, suitable for modifying the properties of concrete, this Perma Super Plasticizing Admixture is offered at industry leading prices.
Offered Superplasticizer Admixture gives accurate proofing as well as a longer shelf life. This is a low dosage & high range, product, which is applicable for slump retention. Based on refined ingnouslphate and naphthalene formaldehyde mixtures, it can create self compacting flowing concrete. Also useful to make high early strength concrete for long over hauls & suspended slup retention, Superplasticizer Admixture is perfectly appropriate for concrete made with broken sand and commercialized RMC plants.
- Air Entrainment: 1% maximum
- Color: Dark Brown/ black Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.2 at 25C+ 0.1
- Packing: 120 kg & 240 kg
Primary Uses The admixture makes self-compacting flowing concretes. It produces high early strength in the concretes, for long overhauls as well as for suspended slump retention. Primary Applications
- To produce concrete of high workability, for high congested reinforcements.
- To make self-compacting flowing concrete.
- For producing high strength & high workability concrete.
- Effective for hot environmental conditions, and for ready mix concrete.
Directions For Use Perma Plast Super (Superplasticizer Admixture) is added during the mixing cycle. No delay is required to mixing time. Never add the admixture to dry cement. Alternatively, for producing the flowing-concrete using ready mix trucks, it is added to the concrete through truck hopper, a few minutes before the use. To produce homogenous mix, minimum drum revolution is 10 r.p.m. Action With strong deflocculating & dispersing effects, the admixture dramatically increases the concrete workability. It produces high workability concretes, and helps in significant decrease in free-water content. Packing: Available in 30 kg to 250 kg drum. Shelf Life: 2 years, if stored in manufacturer’s packing.
- Increased workability of concrete with simple addition of the admixture.
- Offer high strength mixes – With reduced water content, higher grade concretes is made, at normal cement content and workability.
- Improved compaction – Quick & easy placement and compaction.
- Excellent Finish – Improved surface finish.
- Durable Concrete – Offer dense, more permeable & economical concrete.