We are counted amidst the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers engaged in offering supreme quality Perma Wall Putty that is chiefly polymerised cementations putty. It is suitable to enhance the texture of the walls for retaining the paints to enhance the beauty of the interiors. This putty is processed at our in-house production unit using quality-tested chemicals and ultramodern processing machines in adherence with international quality standards. Additionally, clients can avail this Perma Wall Putty from us in various air-tight packaging options at pocket friendly prices.
Perma Plaster Putty Gold is a perfect wall putty with features of excellent durability, coverage, bonding & finish. This fine quality powder has high polymer content and refined fillers. It provides a good base for quality paints. Also, there is ease in application and good pricing.
- Ultra high strength
- Crack resistance
- Excellent binding properties
- Superior surface finishing properties
- Highly polymerized fine putty for interior application before painting. It can be used both on walls and ceilings (directly on plasters, RCC and both brick & block works).
Directions For Use:
The surface should first be cleaned and any traces of oil, grease and dirt needs to be thoroughly removed. The concrete or plastered surface should be then moistened with some water before using the putty.
- Pores present in the surface should be then primed using SBR diluted 1:1 with water. The pores should be filled up before the putty application.
- Take 1 kg Perma Plaster Putty and add almost 350 to 390 ml of water to it. Use a mechanical mixer for forming a smooth paste. Let the mixture rest for about 5- 10 mins and then re-mix until a creamy paste having smooth consistency is obtained.
- Use a spatula or a putty blade for applying this paste onto the plaster/ brick or block work/ concrete surfaces.
- In cases where multiple putty layering is required, ensure the first layer is dry before you apply the second coat.
- Curing should be then done for at least 24 hours.
- Sand paper this layered surface after 24 hours using sand paper no. 500. This will give evenness and smoothness to the surface which can be subsequently dust cleaned before initiating the paint application process.
- Appearance: Fine white colored powder
- Binder: Cement
- Fillers: Selected mineral fillers
- Maximum aggregate size: 500 micron
- Bulk Density: 1.05
- Plastic Density: 2.0
- Yield: 700 ml/ kg
- Water Requirement: 350-390 ml/kg
- Pot life: 3 hours
- Coverage: 1.2 kg/m2/mm
- Adhesion to concrete: 10 kg/ cm2
- Available in 20 KGS to 40 KGS well laminated sacks.
- 1 Kg covers 7.5 sq.ft. / kg. / mm. thickness.
- 12 months when stored in the original packaging.
Benefits & Uses:
- Offer smooth surfaces for paint applications.
- Ideal for walls and ceilings.
- Excellent binding with building surfaces.
- Accepts all kinds of paints.