In our wide range of chemicals, we are betrothed in offering an excellent quality Perma Water Reducing Agent for Concrete. Offered chemical is formulated under the observation of our skilled professionals by making use of premium quality chemical compound, thereby high in demand in the global markets. Perfect to be used in preparation of concrete blocks, bricks, or concrete mixtures this chemical is demanded in construction industry. Processed in at our well-maintained processing unit, the Perma Water Reducing Agent for Concrete is available in numerous packaging options as per clients' requirements at reasonable prices.
Offered Water Reducing Agent for Concrete is made with supreme grade ingredients under the guidance of capable experts. Acclaimed for its effectiveness, it is provided in various stipulations as well as packaging alternatives. Provided with an augmented shelf life, this is appreciated for its accurate composition. Effective for the admixture of various compositions, this reducing plasticiser is based upon refined lingo sulphonate.
- Increase the workability by significantly amending the workability and providing simplicity of placing.
- Betters the cohesive properties of the concrete assisting it to make reduction in bleeding & segregation.
- Cut down the water demand- Enables water reduction in the part of 10% that is to be attained while keeping workability, there by boosting strength, serviceability and solidity
- Enables economic system in the mix designs to be attained, therefore saving the cement.
- Works like a water reducing as well as general purpose plasticiser for the concrete
- The product is based upon lingo sulphonates and ideally works like a significant waterproofing compound in mortar & concrete.
- CRD - C - 87: Types A & D
- ASTM C 494: Types A & D
- BS 5075: Part 1
- IS: 9103-79
- Institute of Bau Technik: Type BV
- To make enhancement in workability
- To boost the compressive strength
- To make positive effect on cement economies
- For hot weather concreting
- Field trials should be conducted to influence the best additional rates.
- A dosage ambit of 140 cc to 280 cc per 50 kgs of cement is applicable as an initial opening point
Directions For Use: Add the water reducing agent to the concrete mix, during the cycle of mixing as water. Never add the agent to dry cement. Action: The perma plast (Water Reducing Agent) is a strong plasticiser. It disperses as well as deflocculates the cement particles, within the concrete mix. It is used to enhance workability without any addition of extra water. For the concrete mix, it also allows for reduced free-water content. Packing: Available in 10 kg to 210 kg drum. Shelf Life: It has a shelf-life of 2 years, in original packing.
- Used in pre-stressed concrete and concrete brick.
- For concrete manufacturing and block manufacturing.
- In the hot weather concreting.
- In the areas of congested reinforcement with high workability.