We are amongst the leading manufacturers, exporters, and suppliers of Perma Waterproof Tile Adhesive in the industry. This mortar has excellent adhesive property used for fixing tiles and stone cladding to vertical and horizontal surface. Furthermore, the offered mortar is processed using optimum grade basic chemicals and modern processing techniques by our dextrous professionals at our hi-tech processing unit. We offer this Perma Waterproof Tile Adhesive at industry leading price to the clients.
Our Waterproof Tile Adhesive is a weather proof adhesive that is made up of ultimate grade elements under the guidance of competent experts. Appreciated for its effectiveness, the adhesive is supplied in numerous conditions with assortment of packaging option so as to transit a safe delivery. This weather proof adhesive is a cementitious physical, which comes in powder form. Suitable for tile fixing applications, the Waterproof Tile Adhesive fixes the tiles and enables cladding to horizontal & vertical cementitious surfaces.
- Mainly employed for the fixture of ceramic, terrcolla, glazed and vitreous tiles to the floors & walls on concrete or smooth plastered surfaces.
- Also utilized for stone cladding.
- Applicable for fixing tiles on the exterior walls.
- Fixing of tiles in swimming pools.
- Fixture of marble tiles on all cementitious surfaces.
- Obviate the requirement of wetting tiles before fixing
- Obviated the requirement of wetting surface needed to be tilled
- Makes the tiled orbit waterproof
- Enable good hold over the tiles even at increased temperatures
Directions For Use:
Make sure that the surface to be tiled is clean, and free from dirt, dust, grease etc. Mix the adhesive (WPA) with clean water. The mixing proportion is: 3.5 volumes of powder and 1 volume of water. Mix for a uniform consistency and smooth paste. Then leave the paste for 10 minutes. Now apply the paste homogeneously on the surface, as well as on the back of the tiles. Press the tiles in accurate position. Also, wetting of tiles ensure removal of loose dust materials. After 24 hours of Tile Laying, fill the tile joints by using Perma C-Tone Filler.
Shelf Life: 12 months, if stored in original packing, in cool & dry place.
Packing: Available from10 kg 25 kg
Coverage: 3.22 sqft. / kg for 2 mm thick bed.