Our team of dexterous professionals assists us manufacture, export and supply premium quality Waterproofing Mortars. The offered solution is formulated using supreme quality chemical compounds and advanced technology as per the set industry quality standards. Furthermore, this solution is used for waterproofing of variety of building material surfaces. Suitable to be used on surfaces like PCC, Brick, Block work asbestos cement sheet and metals, we offer this Perma Mix Mortars at industry leading rates to our clients.
- Perma Coat & Seal acts as a reliable solution for making existing and newly built structures water protected.
- It provides long lasting result in treating internal and external sides of leakage affected structure.
- This high viscosity mortar is known for its flexible quality and it can cover maximum 0.5 mm fissure.
- Due to its toxin free composition, this environment friendly sealing material is suitable for drinking water storage tank utilization purpose.
- Due to its UV protected content, it can easily be used to coat girders and decks of bridge to protect reinforced steel against corrosion.
- This single component seal can be applied only by mixing with water during its onsite application. Therefore, it is convenient to apply.
- It shows its powerful adhesive properties for different surfaces of structures.
- This reliable waterproofing material promotes good air permeability of applied concrete surface.
Direction of Use
- Prepare the surface by making it free from all sorts of unwanted materials like dirt, greasy substance, residue of oil and any loosely held concrete. Drench the cleaned surface by splashing water on it.
- Blend powder form of Perma Coat & Seal with water in 100 parts: 25-30 parts ratio to make thick slurry.
- One can use automatic mixing equipment depending on application requirements.
- Use brush to apply double coating of this slurry. In case of large surface area, this slurry can be sprayed over the surface.
Customers can obtain Perma Mix Mortars in 25 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg and 1 kg packaging options.
COVERAGE: 10 -12 sq ft/kg for 2 coats.